Click Here to Join ISSTD
The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation (ISSTD)
is the only international nonprofit professional society that promotes
research and training in the identification and treatment of
dissociative disorders and their relationship to developmental,
relational, and other traumas.
ISSTD provides a single source for
professional and public education and supports international
communication and cooperation among professional clinicians and
investigators working in the fields of dissociation and trauma.
tackle the issues involved in research about and treatment of
dissociative disorders, individual commitment and passion are necessary.
But they are not enough. We need outstanding, ongoing professional
education and information. And we need each other. Together, we can and
do make a difference!
GET INVOLVED, Check out THE ISSTD Volunteer Opportunities
Who can become a member of ISSTD?
What are some specific benefits of membership?
Why can ISSTD be important to you?
View Sliding Scale membership fees here. They respect purchasing power!
Información en Español
New Member Orientation
What can you expect as a member of ISSTD?
- Participate in presenting and discussing clinical approaches and the latest research in the field of dissociation.
- Stay informed about current professional issues and treatment approaches through conferences, publications, bibliographies, and the Society’s home page on the World Wide Web.
- Expand professional contacts through networking; the membership directory; component societies; chapters and study groups; and conferences.
- Receive professional recognition through the awards and Fellows programs.
- Most importantly, you will be a contributor to a better understanding and treatment of the consequences of trauma and the continuum of dissociative disorders.