Special Interest Groups
About ISSTD Special Interest Groups
ISSTD Special Interest Groups (SIGs) are open to all ISSTD Members who have specific interest in certain areas of the field. ISSTD SIGs have been developed by members for members, and are geared to provide ISSTD members with particular in-depth interest in certain areas related to trauma and dissociation. As a member in good standing, you are entitled to join as many SIGs as you’d like. Information about the various SIGs and contact information for each SIG’s chair can be found in the following links.
Currently Active Special Interest Groups
- Child and Adolescent Special Interest Group (C&A SIG)
- Creative Arts Therapy Special Interest Group (CAT SIG)
- Ritual Abuse Mind Control Organized Abuse Special Interest Group (RAMCOA SIG)
- Transitional Aged Youth Special Interest Group (TAY SIG)
- Vicarious Trauma Special Interest Group
If you are interested in more information about any of the SIGs, or have a Special Interest Group you might wish to explore the possibility of opening, feel free to contact HQ at email@example.com. Guidelines for submitting an application to form a Special Interest Group can be found in the Member Resources tab in ISSTDWorld.